Saturday, May 16, 2009

Something new, something old


Something new, something old, originally uploaded by tellen24.

My old shuffle went kaput during a run last week (granted, I am the third owner of said shuffle) so I bought myself a new one! Do you think it will inspire me to keep running? I do!

I am pretty impressed with the size due to the fact that it's a 4gb and my Nano is 5 times bigger and also is a 4gb. They just keep improving them!

I am not so keen on the headphones as that is where the controls are for the shuffle. Big bummer but I will deal. :)

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

That reminds me, I've been meaning to ask you and Justina what music you like to run too! I've found that it helps me workout - but most of my music collection is jazz and blues, so I could really use any workout music suggestions you may have.

Suzanne said...

The Frog - is Suzanne by the way.

Erin said...

I suspect you'll come to appreciate the controls on the headphones if you do take it running. I had a small non-apple MP3 player similar to this several years back (in SB in fact) and would wear it when I'd bike to school. I would have given anything for controls on the headphones so I could leave the thing in my pocket if I needed to adjust anything during the ride.