Tuesday, April 01, 2008


P3281121, originally uploaded by tellen24.

The quilted pattern is called a meander. Because...you just meander the machine along! :)

1 comment:

Cori said...

I love to meander. And your meander looks like a pro did it. I am just jealous that you all got to have so much fun at mom and dad's without me. :-(