Sunday, November 05, 2006

Can I get a Hell Yeah!

I present the Starsky:

What, you want details?? Well, I believe I started this waaay back in February and promptly got bored with it (I don't remember why really). I picked it back up in September and worked on it every great once in awhile. Finish work (weaving in all ends) was completed by Chauntel, my BFF. It's made out of Cervinia Sorrento yarn from Smiley's yarns. I don't remember how many skeins I started out with but I can tell you I knit it on size 10's. :) I love Love this sweater. Someday I may make another...

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Hell yeah!

It's awesome in red, just as I expected.

Anonymous said...

Hell Yeah!
I will just say that pictures can never do that sweater justice! It is so great! Love it.

Marieke said...

It looks awesome! Very flattering too!

Suzanne said...

Hells yes.

Hell yeah.