Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Finished!!


P2240825, originally uploaded by tellen24.

Gathered Pullover from Interweave Knits Winter 2007
Started: January 17 2008
Completed: February 9 2008
Yarn: Brown Sheep Top of the Lamb Sport (cone)

Modifications: I knit the 36" size but I didn't want a boxy sweater so I decreased 3 stitches each side to give a little bit of shape. I also did not do the the decreases in the bust, I felt it unnecessary to emphasize that area more. :)

This was a quick, easy knit. I quite enjoyed all the stockinette! I still need to block it to relax the rolling a bit.

8 comments:

Chauntel said...

I really, really love how it turned out! I hope you do wear it a lot. It can be dressed up or down, like in the picture. I like the photo too. It's very sharp in contrast, I like that.

Chauntel said...

And, I like the way you posted the specs on the sweater. Nice & condensed.
And, I hope your 3/3 run goes well tonight! Fingers crossed for you!

Cori said...

Love the sweater! It's very becoming on you.

Suzanne said...

Yay!!!!

Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was designed with you inn mind! It's very flattering and really pretty! You knit it beautifully!! Yee haw girlie!!

Cindy said...

I really love this sweater. I was considering making it for me, but would probably make it a little boxier (to hide my "rolls". It looks great on you!

jenna said...

This looks great!! Beautiful work.

Anonymous said...

The anon. comment here? That's me. Forgot to sign it. thought I did.
Rowan