Thursday, August 16, 2007

More ashy pictures.

What... you wanted knitting pictures?? Sorry, I only have ashy, smokey photos today. It was a bad one today. Not only did the smoke and ash come down like snow but we had the marine layer to contend with. It was quite the depressing day actually. The first photo is of my car window after a night outside. The second is outside Java Station at knitting last night.



Okay, fine. I will talk knitting! I have finally gotten back into knitting again. I had a bit of a social life there for a few months but I am finally learning how to balance the two. I am working the Mystery Stole again and will post pictures of that over the weekend. Maybe I will. If my wireless comes back up and I can do the uploads quickly. If not... we will see. I also have pulled out the Rusted Root and the Julia. Both are turning out beautifully. The Rusted Root is such a simple knit I really should be done with it. It's almost embarrassing that I've let it languish this long. Yeah. That's about it. I don't even have new yarn to brag about. :)

2 comments:

Chauntel said...

I love both of those sweaters! The Julia makes me want to start mine every time I see it. And the orange rusted root is going to be such a fantastic sweater for here! It fit you so nicely when you tried it on too.

Cori said...

The pics of the sunset and ash are amazing. I swear I don't know how you guys are breathing in that. And yeah, post some of those knitting pics. You know I live vicariously through you and Chaun... ;-) Someday maybe I can join your ranks!