I made another quilt. This time, I did it all on my machine. I got the pattern from Bend The Rules Sewing by Amy Karol. It's a very simple, easy to put together pattern. My reason to make this quilt was to use a bit of my fabric stash (without having to buy any more) and to use my new walking foot. :)
I planned out my pattern on paper before I started:
Then I sewed it all together (need to work on cutting, it was about an inch off on one side) and pinned it to be quilted:
I went the easy route and used predone binding. I didn't like the backing I used for the quilt as a binding so solid red it was! The size of the quilt is 39"x41". I really, really like this pattern for a nice simple quilt.