Sunday, January 28, 2007

I thought it would never happen!

No no, I still have yet to find the man of my dreams. What happened was... (drumroll please) I cast on a new project!!! WoooHooo!!! After many months of finishing projects (okay, really it was only 28 days but it felt like months), I finally feel comfortable with the quantity on needles. Meaning, I finished up another project today. That damn Irish Hiking Scarf is getting sent to it's receipient this week (lol it was a Christmas gift!) and that meant I could start the Rebecca sweater. Sweater #15 Hooded Sweater with Lace Patter was cast on with Cascade EcoWool in Natural.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Yay!

Marieke said...

That's awesome! Now that I've started school and other craziness is happening, you'll probably get it finished before I do! It's a fun pattern, though.