Friday, January 05, 2007

What the...?!

Would you like to know what I remembered today? I remembered 2 more projects I have on needles. And for me to have forgotten them, they must be small, right? No. Oh no, they had to be blankets. How in the world did I forget two blankets!!! So, I made the executive decision to frog all socks. There, I am back at 16 projects on needles. See how easy that was!! Whew! I guess I should actually finish some of the projects instead of just letting them languish. So this is the new plan: I am currently finishing up a pair of felted ballet slippers for display at Knit & Pearl*. I will then pick up one of the blankets I remembered today and finish that up. Then the Babette blanket. Then? Who knows, that's enough for now. :) I still can't believe I forgot two blankets.


*I am making the display to advertise for the class I will be teaching on the Ballet Slippers. If you are interested in learning how to make these really cute, super easy slippers, please contact Julie at Knit & Pearl 963-3930.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to say that you should finish the shinano next. Or bring it to me to do the kitchener, happily I will do it. I could do it at knitting next thursday or at K&P tomorrow after church. Your choice.
ANd woila, it's done, one more project off the list!

Erin said...

Glad to hear that you're teaching too! You'll have to post about the class.